1. Login to your OVVI application on the POS.
2. Complete making an order on the menu screen by selecting the desired item under the desired department. This will show up on the order screen on the right side.
3. Note the order number at the top of the screen. Select the hold button to place your order on hold. After this, you will be redirected to a blank order screen or the table diagram.
4. To retrieve the order on hold, go to the order screen and select the “Operations” button.
5. Select the “recall on hold” button under “Order functions”. This should pull up a list of orders with the most recent ones on top.
6. Select the desired order number and you will be redirected to the order screen to edit it again or make a payment.